I am constantly asking my friends and family for shows and movies to watch next on Netflix (I’ll admit, I’m addicted). Soo I thought it would be nice to throw some out there for anyone looking for something new to watch too.
1. Breaking Bad : If you haven’t already (where have you been?!) do it. Just do it.
2. The Office : Once again I don’t know where you’ve been living if you haven’t at least watched one episode, but this show is on another level. Its a comedy so of course it’s funny, but it manages to be while still developing characters and getting you invested in them (Some serious feels in here).
3. Bob’s Burger : Tina is my spirt animal. This is my favorite animated show ever, yes I said ever. It’s about a family that work/lives above a burger joint, but the show is rarely ever solely focused on that. For me, the characters are relatable and hilarious since I come from a pretty weird bunch. Although I wouldn’t recommend for “children”, teenagers and above should be able to appreciate and know better than to repeat if the odd adult joke goes a little far.
4. Mr. Nobody : As a fan of “Requiem for a Dream” (not on Netflix, but if you have the chance watch it) this cerebral thriller is out there, in a great way. Its not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, and I’m not going to even try to explain the plot, but it’s definitely worth a watch.
5. Upstream Color : This is another WTF kind of movie. I’ve watched it twice and I’m still not sure what actually happens. It’s a mind control/social experiment/identity theft/screw you up type of move. Confused yet? I am. Just press play.
6. The Mind of a Chef : Being a HUGE fan of anything Anthony Bourdain does, the fact that he produced and narrated this show was a big part of why I watched to begin with, but the chefs featured (and who’s kidding, the eyegasam inducing food too) kept me watching. Go PBS!!
7. Three Stars : I am a foodie at heart and stuff like this really gets me going. This is a semi documentary about restaurants trying/or talking about having 3 Michelin Stars, aka the highest award a chef/restaurant can attain. Drool and travel fantasy inducing
This is not an all inclusive list, just a few to get you started. I couldn’t list all the things I’ve loved on Netflix.
If you would like a list of what to watch on Amazon Prime, or just a favorite movies to TV shows list, let me know in the comments. Hope this helps you find something new!